Buckle Up to Trousers
Pants are a wardrobe staple - and we are not talking about your standard pair of jeans - but a great pair (or two) of trousers. Trousers feature belt loops, a fly, a waistband, pleats, or cuffs and are an essential part of creating a look that's comfortable for you.
Flat-front trousers have evolved in terms of silhouette and new construction techniques. The once-formal trouser has morphed into a simple, comfortable pair of pants you'll want to wear as much as your favorite khakis.
Do men wear the pants?
Back to Men's Style main page
- There are two pairs of trousers every man should own: grey wool and khaki cotton
- Your pants are too small when the pleats strain across the front or your pockets pull open
- For a slim look, purchase flat front trousers
- For a looser fit, choose a single-pleat style
- It's all in the details: if you choose a zip fly, make sure the zipper isn't too long for your rise measurement or your pants will look sloppy