Bradley
Senior Dating

Meet Senior Singles Today

Review Your Matches Free! Find the One.
powered byPerfectMatch
I'm
User Name
Password
Verify Password
Email Address
Matches will be sent to this private address.
Zip Code
(for USA and Canada)
Country
Send me news, events and partner
special offers.
I have read and agree with the
Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Already a Member?
Log In Here

Bradley Senior Dating

Bradley's Senior online dating and relationship service - Join PerfectMatch's online community of seniors seeking serious relationships, companionship and dating advice and tips for seniors. PerfectMatch offers what other Senior dating sites can't - our Senior dating service offers highly compatible matches based on your personality, values, faith, lifestyle AND we provide you with powerful search tools; working with you to find the right person for you. Sign up today to browse Bradley Senior singles' profiles and pics FREE. Start dating Bradley Senior singles today!

Bradley Senior Men | Bradley Senior Women

jerry, Single in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma   
jerry, 63 yr old Single Man
Dating in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Education: Bachelors degree
Religion: Spiritual, not religious
Political Views: Liberal
Duet® Factors: XBOV, SCTE
jack - Dating in Marlow, Oklahoma   
jack, 59 yr old Single Man
Dating in Marlow, Oklahoma
Education: Some college
Religion: Christian
Political Views: Middle of the road
Duet® Factors: RBOV, FCTE
Shirley, Single in Mustang, Oklahoma   
Shirley, 55 yr old Single Woman
Dating in Mustang, Oklahoma
Education: Some college
Religion: Christian
Political Views: Not political
Duet® Factors: XBOP, FCTI
angie - Dating in Duncan, Oklahoma   
angie, 50 yr old Single Woman
Dating in Duncan, Oklahoma
Education: Some college
Religion: Christian
Political Views: Liberal
Duet® Factors: RAOP, FDTE
Rex_, Single in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma   
Rex_, 59 yr old Single Man
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Take my hand, let us run until the su…

A relationship to me is not 50/50.A relationship is 80/20. At times, my partner may only be able to give 20% & needs me to complement the other 80%…

View More
joni - Dating in Purcell, Oklahoma   
joni, 56 yr old Single Woman
Dating in Purcell, Oklahoma
Education: Some college
Religion: Catholic
Political Views: Conservative
Duet® Factors: RBOP, SCTE
jerry, Single in Purcell, Oklahoma   
jerry, 53 yr old Single Man
Dating in Purcell, Oklahoma
Education: High school
Religion: Christian
Political Views: Middle of the road
Duet® Factors: RBOV, SCTI
janis - Dating in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma   
janis, 58 yr old Single Woman
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Refusing to "settle" takes patience..…

I am always guessed to be in my mid 30's, which is flattering, and in addition am always asked out by men under 40. My authentic youthful spirit a…

View More
James, Single in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma   
James, 59 yr old Single Man
Dating in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
Education: Graduate degree
Religion: Christian
Political Views: Conservative
Duet® Factors: RBOV, FCTE
brenda - Dating in Lindsay, Oklahoma   
brenda, 60 yr old Single Woman
Dating in Lindsay, Oklahoma
Education: High school
Religion: Christian
Political Views: Not political
Duet® Factors: RAOP, SCTE
THERESA, Single in Rush Springs, Oklahoma   
THERESA, 50 yr old Single Woman
Dating in Rush Springs, Oklahoma
Education: Trade school
Religion: Christian
Political Views: Not political
Duet® Factors: RAOV, FCTE
Edward - Dating in Blanchard, Oklahoma   
Edward, 52 yr old Single Man
Dating in Blanchard, Oklahoma
Education: Some college
Religion: Christian
Political Views: Very Conservative
Duet® Factors: RBOV, FCHE
gene, Single in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma   
gene, 61 yr old Single Man
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
tall and exciting

I'm tall, good looking, smart and somewhat moody. No displays of anger - just a disappointed feeling is all I show. I can take care of myself and…

View More
Brad - Dating in Norman, Oklahoma   
Brad, 59 yr old Single Man
Norman, Oklahoma
Fun, Classy, and Loyal if you are 100…

This is and will be the best year of my life!

View More
Lisa, Single in Chickasha, Oklahoma   
Lisa, 56 yr old Single Woman
Dating in Chickasha, Oklahoma
Education: Some college
Religion: Christian
Political Views: Not political
Duet® Factors: RBOV, FCTE
bet - Dating in El Reno, Oklahoma   
bet, 51 yr old Single Woman
Dating in El Reno, Oklahoma
Education: Bachelors degree
Religion: Christian
Political Views: Middle of the road
Duet® Factors: XAOP, FDTI

Dating Categories   
 


Bradley Dating   
 


Senior Dating in Oklahoma   



PerfectMatch.com a leading online dating site, matchmaker and relationship service created to introduce you to compatible local singles in your area!

PerfectMatch - Online Dating, Matchmaking and Relationship Service.
Copyright © 2003-2014. PerfectMatch.com. All rights reserved.

PerfectMatch.com, Perfect Match, PerfectMatch, Duet® Total Compatibility System and Love is in the Letters are registered trademarks.