Prestonsburg
Senior Dating

Meet Senior Singles Today

Review Your Matches Free! Find the One.
powered byPerfectMatch
I'm
User Name
Password
Verify Password
Email Address
Matches will be sent to this private address.
Zip Code
(for USA and Canada)
Country
Send me news, events and partner
special offers.
I have read and agree with the
Privacy Policy and Terms of Use.
Already a Member?
Log In Here

Prestonsburg Senior Dating

Prestonsburg's Senior online dating and relationship service - Join PerfectMatch's online community of seniors seeking serious relationships, companionship and dating advice and tips for seniors. PerfectMatch offers what other Senior dating sites can't - our Senior dating service offers highly compatible matches based on your personality, values, faith, lifestyle AND we provide you with powerful search tools; working with you to find the right person for you. Sign up today to browse Prestonsburg Senior singles' profiles and pics FREE. Start dating Prestonsburg Senior singles today!

Prestonsburg Senior Men | Prestonsburg Senior Women

Ricky, Single in Prestonsburg, Kentucky   
Ricky, 60 yr old Single Man
Dating in Prestonsburg, Kentucky
Education: High school
Religion: Christian
Political Views: Middle of the road
Duet® Factors: RAOP, FCTE
Barbara - Dating in Pikeville, Kentucky   
Barbara, 58 yr old Single Woman
Dating in Pikeville, Kentucky
Education: High school
Religion: Neither spiritual or religious
Political Views: Not political
Duet® Factors: XAOP, SCTE
Tom, Single in Harold, Kentucky   
Tom, 59 yr old Single Man
Harold, Kentucky
Hello my name is Tom

Tell you later. xoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxo

View More
terry - Dating in Fort Gay, West Virginia   
terry, 56 yr old Single Man
Dating in Fort Gay, West Virginia
Education: High school
Religion: Catholic
Political Views: Liberal
Duet® Factors: RAOV, FCTE
Mark, Single in Hardy, Kentucky   
Mark, 56 yr old Single Man
Dating in Hardy, Kentucky
Education: Some college
Religion: Christian
Political Views: Middle of the road
Duet® Factors: XBOV, SCTE
beststeve - Dating in Prestonsburg, Kentucky   
beststeve, 51 yr old Single Man
Prestonsburg, Kentucky
looking for that spical someone

5'11 gray hair blue eyes honest funny

View More
Pat, Single in Whitesburg, Kentucky   
Pat, 59 yr old Single Woman
Dating in Whitesburg, Kentucky
Education: Some college
Religion: Christian
Political Views: Middle of the road
Duet® Factors: XAOV, FCTE
James - Dating in Grayson, Kentucky   
James, 53 yr old Single Man
Dating in Grayson, Kentucky
Education: High school
Religion: Neither spiritual or religious
Political Views: Middle of the road
Duet® Factors: XBOP, SCTI
Earl, Single in Paintsville, Kentucky   
Earl, 65 yr old Single Man
Dating in Paintsville, Kentucky
Education: High school
Religion: Christian
Political Views: Not political
Duet® Factors: RBOV, FCTE
Rich - Dating in Norton, Virginia   
Rich, 58 yr old Single Man
Dating in Norton, Virginia
Education: Some college
Religion: Christian
Political Views: Middle of the road
Duet® Factors: RBOV, FCTI
Tina, Single in Partridge, Kentucky   
Tina, 56 yr old Single Woman
Dating in Partridge, Kentucky
Education: Some college
Religion: Spiritual, not religious
Political Views: Middle of the road
Duet® Factors: RBOV, SDTE
virginia - Dating in Paintsville, Kentucky   
virginia, 59 yr old Single Woman
Dating in Paintsville, Kentucky
Education: High school
Religion: Christian
Political Views: Conservative
Duet® Factors: RAOV, FDTE
robert, Single in Oil Springs, Kentucky   
robert, 64 yr old Single Man
Oil Springs, Kentucky
hi loving true blue honest caring

ambit shy, If Interested in partner that is the only one I look at and for. like to do what my Partner want to do 90% of the time the other 10% wha…

View More
Gail - Dating in Naugatuck, West Virginia   
Gail, 53 yr old Single Woman
Dating in Naugatuck, West Virginia
Education: Some college
Religion: Christian
Political Views: Middle of the road
Duet® Factors: XAOV, SCHE
kywildkat54, Single in Prestonsburg, Kentucky   
kywildkat54, 60 yr old Single Woman
Dating in Prestonsburg, Kentucky
Education: Trade school
Religion: Spiritual, not religious
Political Views: Middle of the road
Duet® Factors: RAOV, SCTE
PAUL - Dating in Paintsville, Kentucky   
PAUL, 53 yr old Single Man
Dating in Paintsville, Kentucky
Education: Bachelors degree
Religion: Christian
Political Views: Conservative
Duet® Factors: RBOP, FCTE

Dating Categories   
 


Prestonsburg Dating   
 


Senior Dating in Kentucky   



PerfectMatch.com a leading online dating site, matchmaker and relationship service created to introduce you to compatible local singles in your area!

PerfectMatch - Online Dating, Matchmaking and Relationship Service.
Copyright © 2003-2014. PerfectMatch.com. All rights reserved.

PerfectMatch.com, Perfect Match, PerfectMatch, Duet® Total Compatibility System and Love is in the Letters are registered trademarks.